Need a gift for a special pup to celebrate St. Patrick's Day or something to treat yourself?! Our St. Pawtrick's Surprise Set is a perfect choice! We will select a fun green-themed bandana with your choice of St. Patrick's Day-inspired puns or a name add-on.
Packaged in a box with a punny insert or a gift message. Perfect for gift giving.
Limited quantities are available. While supplies last.
Cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions.
Bandana set includes:
- A surprise St. Patrick's themed bandana. Each bandana will include at least 1 pattern that is green (shamrocks, plaids, polka dots, abstract patterns) and will be paired with either a solid cotton reverse with a pun or name add-on, your choice!
- Barking Beer "Don't Worry Beer Happy" Toy
- Pistachio Super Pooper Poop Holder
- A special treat.
Deluxe set includes:
- All items from the bandana set
- Your choice of the Sleepy the Sloth bundle, or Shamrock waterproof leash & collar.
The size guide below will allow 8-10 inches of length to tie a comfortable double knot. Size up if your pup has a lot of fluff or is in between sizes.
- Tiny: 6 - 8.5" (Less than 10lbs, Teacup or toy breeds)
- Small: 9 - 11.5" (10-20 lbs, small breeds like Chihuahua, Jack Russell, Dachshund)
- Medium: 12 - 14.5" (20-45 lbs, medium breeds like Frenchies, Mini-doodles, Corgi)
- Large: 15 - 19" (45-75lbs, large breeds like Labrador Retriever, Goldendoodle, Pit Bull
- X-Large: 19 - 22" (75lbs+, X-Large like Golden Retriever, German Shepherd, Samoyed)
Materials and Care
Our original Bacon Bibs® bandana is expertly handcrafted for your pet. Each bandana is hand-cut and sewn to order and finished with a finishing stitch for durability. Our unique design creates less bulk in the neck area so that the bandana design really pops.
Do not iron directly on names or personalized designs.
- For best results, we recommend hand washing.
- Wash in warm soapy water and lay flat to dry.
- All of our items are custom-made for you. This means that each bandana will have small variations in pattern placement, size, and color.
Safety first! Please always keep your pet supervised while wearing his/her bandana.