Donut Patch, Iron On, Embroidered Patch
The donut patch is a fun and stylish way to personalize your bandanas, pet gear and even clothing for the humans!
This patch is fully embroidered and can be attached with the iron on backing.
2.5" W x 2" H
Important note: Always iron without steam.
1. Set your iron to cotton setting
2. Iron the area of the item where the patch will be placed for 5-10 seconds.
3. Place the patch on the item and put a piece of cloth (old tshirt, towel) over the patch for protection.
4. Press firmly for 20 to 25 seconds.
5. Flip the bandana over (or inside if ironing on garment), and iron the back of the patch for another 20 to 25 seconds. If you have a vinyl name applied please place cloth over name before ironing!
6. Let cool for one minute, then check the edges of the patch. If any part can still be lifted, repeat steps 4 and 5.
7.Wait 24-48 hours before laundering.